Lakeland Regional Health is a nationally recognized healthcare system located in central Florida. Our 849-bed Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state and operates the nation's busiest emergency department. In addition to our main medical center, the Lakeland Regional Health System has 12 ambulatory clinics located throughout Polk County, FL.
Growth and Opportunity
100 years of stability
If you are a leader in your own right, join us as a:
LRHPG Audiologist - (ENT) Otolaryngology
This position is responsible for testing, evaluating and prescribing treatment of hearing disorders. Qualified individual provides a full range of diagnostic, consultative and rehabilitative audiology services to patients and families. Primary liaison between patients and providers to screen and evaluate symptoms and results of audiology tests.
This position offers a Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends, evenings, or holidays and is located at our newest location, the Grasslands Campus at 3030 Harden Blvd in Lakeland, FL. This is a chance to join a nationally recognized health system in the outpatient setting while working next to a ENT practitioner and without the pressure of sales quotas!
* Standard Work Duties: LRHPG Audiologist
- Actively participates in team development, achieving dashboards, and in accomplishing department goals and objectives.
- Obtains patient's history and administers audiology tests, as ordered by provider, to determine nature, degree and type of hearing problem.
- Reviews with patients on the nature of haring loss and communicative problems. Develops individualized treatment programs. Conducts follow-up visits to determine patient's progress, and the need to modify therapy program.
- Interprets results and documents appropriately in the EHR.
- Performs hearing aid evaluations and dispenses appropriate hearing aids to patients. Repairs and replaces batteries and accessories as needed. Appropriately documents in EHR; and completes the billing encounter form in EHR.
- Calibrates and maintains audiology equipment.
- Plans daily schedules, and maintains appointments.
- Provides free screening services to Primary Care Offices on a rotational schedule. Educates staff and providers about services available by the Audiologist.
- Actively participates in team development and quality improvement measures.
* Master or Doctorate Degree
Licenses Essential: Current State of Florida Licensure, American Board of Audiology
Certifications Essential: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, (CCC-A) from American Speech Language & Hearing Association or its equivalent; BLS
Experience Essential: Experience in testing and evaluating hearing disorders.
Experience Preferred: Two years of experience in testing, evaluating and implementing a hearing program for patients. Experience in an ambulatory clinic setting.
Zero-deductible/zero-co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
$5,000 educational assistance
Vision and dental
401A and 403B retirement plan with employer match
Discounts and wellness programs
Lakeland Regional Health provides everything you need to succeed professionally and personally, from our award winning culture, to education and training, to exclusive perks found only at Lakeland Regional Health.
Email your resume with salary history and expectations to: