Progress Speech and Language Center is a pediatric multidisciplinary therapy clinic located in Orange County, CA. We are a progressive and family-centered therapy clinic providing speech, occupational, and physical therapy services.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for qualified speech-language pathologists to join our passionate team. We are currently seeking applicants for full-time, part-time and per diem positions.
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists with minimum 1 years of experience in early intervention and autism spectrum disorders preferred. Clinical Fellowship applications will be considered. We offer competitive salary, full benefits, and excellent work environment.
If you enjoy working closely with other SLPs, families, and a diversity of children in a multidisciplinary setting, please send your resume to HR@progressspeech.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Competitive Compensation
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Simple IRA Retirement Saving Plan with a company match
• Learning Environment for professional build-up
• Comfortable and lovely Work Environment
• Generous PTO
• Great Team Work (SLP, OT, and PT)
• Outstanding CF Supervision
• CEU reimbursement
• Sign-on bonus