Providence is calling an Angiography Technician to the Intervention Radiology department at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
The Angiography Technician will assist the Radiologist in performing diagnostic angiography and interventional procedures on adult and geriatric patients.
Call Time is Required For This Position.
In this position you will:
- Assist radiologist in performing diagnostic treatment and interventional procedures to assess adult and geriatric patients' immediate condition and needs according to the department protocol to achieve optimum diagnosis.
- Assist radiologist in surgical procedures.
- Interact with patients and families.
- Provide radiation protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards and department protocol.
- Reconstruct and film exams in a timely manner to provide accurate avenues for diagnosis.
- Prepare film for file room and/or hang film on viewers for timely review by the Radiologist.
- Maintain supplies in examination rooms and monitor equipment operations and maintenance.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate degree or two (2) year technical program
- Completion of an approved radiology technologist training program
- Valid Washington State Radiology Certification
- Must be in good standing with ARRT
- A valid CPR card or acquired within two (2) weeks from date of hire
- Knowledge of medical terminology and sterile technique
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in Interventional Radiology
- Availability for occasional on-call and occasional weekend shifts
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- ARRT (IR) preferred or you will be required to take and pass ARRT(IR) specialty test within two years from your date of hire
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Cath Lab
Req ID: 140207