Clinical Trial Management Systems Administrator
Hackensack University Medical Center (now part of Hackensack Meridian Health) staff is dedicated to achieving excellence in-patient and family-centered care by providing the highest quality value-based service. Our team is committed to creating a collaborative, multidisciplinary practice environment that exemplifies clinical excellence, professionalism, and dedication in order to achieve the quality outcomes that our community has come to rely on.
In this role, you will provide leadership and support for the Hackensack University Health Network Research Services in the full implementation and ongoing support and management of the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS). The Clinical Trial Management System Administrator will provide support for all of its components such as, research calendars, data collection tools, and its comprehensive financial system for tracking, invoicing, reporting, and payments to vendors/investigators in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and coordinating the initial build of the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), ensuring that all modules including clinical research, billing compliance, and patient registries are designed for maximum efficiency.
- Serving as the ongoing resource to modify, upgrade and ensure full system implementation and continuous support.
- Working with the CTMS vendor to develop training programs and schedules for the initial system go-live.
- Ongoing training needs assessment and ensuring that all parties utilizing the CTMS are competent to perform functions necessary for their work.
- Working with the clinical research management team, developing reports for real time metric reporting and financial management and tracking for all clinical trial activity.
- Ensuring accurate and comprehensive tracking of all clinical trial revenue generation, receipt and appropriate allocation of funds to service providers and investigators.
- Working collaboratively with the patient accounting and other finance departments to facilitate financial management and reporting.
- Developing CTMS work flows that will improve patient recruitment and track outcomes, simplify data management and monitoring, and support billing compliance.
- Maximizes CTMS system efficiently by working collaboratively with IT teams to integrate the Clinical Trial Management System with other clinical operating systems such as EPIC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, but Master’s Degree preferred.
- Five years of system administration experience required.
To learn more and apply, visit us online at: jobs.hackensackumc.org. Search for job #16464.
We are an equal opportunity employer.