Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (1.0, Days) to work at Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
We are seeking a licensed PT to join our team of caregivers who provide therapy to patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
In this position you will:
- Consult with the physician and an interdisciplinary team to perform PT evaluations, establish treatment plans with goals, provide treatment, delegate specific treatments and perform discharge activities
- Provide education to patients and their families
- Utilize software systems for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree and a Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapy (PT) licensure in Washington State
- Current CPR certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 153783