Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Massage Therapist to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Part time, 0\.5\. Day shifts\.
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution required\.
- Degree from an accredited massage therapy program required\.
- Current Washington State Licensure as Massage Practitioner required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Two \(2\) years massage experience preferred\.
- Hospital based experience preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As a Massage Therapist you willperform massage therapy treatments and does related work as assigned\.
- Assesses the needs of the patient; makes appropriate suggestions and education to the patient while communicating to the doctors and/or therapists\.
- Documents on a timely basis progress and treatment plan in the patient's chart according to department procedures\.
- Instructs, assists or supervises the patient in appropriate treatment plan\.
- Participates in the department's quality program competencies and program development\.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and customers\.
- Collaborates with health care team and coordinates discharge planning\.
- Communicates accurately and effectively with patients, families, staff and physicians\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 153989