Providence is calling an Echocardiography Technologist (Cardiovascular Services, Variable Shift, On Call) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Position details: This is a supplemental position (0.0FTE) with variable shifts (This position will cover different days and hours based on the needs of the department. Possible weekend coverage).
In this position you will:
- Perform a variety of non-invasive echocardiography tests for use in the diagnosis of cardiac disorders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in the assessment, treatment, and care of patients and their families.
- Complete all required paperwork & tracking associated with services provided by the department.
- As an integral member of the departmental team the Echocardiography Technologist performs tasks as requested to help insure quality patient care as provided by the Cardiology Department.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school graduate or equivalency plus graduate of an AMA approved school for Echocardiography
- Sufficient experience to enable the employee to work effectively in commonplace work situations and to provide a working knowledge of the principles, practices, standards, methods and techniques of the Echocardiography field
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Registry (ARDMS or CCI Registry in Echocardiography-Cardiac)
- Acute care experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane County—the fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: EKG and Monitor Techs
Req ID: 153187