The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will follow a collaborative process of identifying, planning, advocating for, coordinating, monitoring, evaluating resources, supports, and services to meet the psychosocial and community needs of the assigned population.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
List of broad job specific functions that employees must be able to do:
1. Treats patients and/or families in a caring, respectful manner while respecting confidentiality and privacy
3. Cultivates a therapeutic relationship with each patient and/or family member
4. Attends/coordinates appropriate Patient Care Conferences and/or meetings as necessary
5. Acts in accordance with the mission, values, ethical principles and standards of the social worker role responsibility
6. Practices within scope of practice
7. Computer literacy with ability to work within several internal and external on line and Web based systems, reports and analytics
9. Maintains and complies with all Memorial Health Systems policy and procedures.
10. Interact in a positive and constructive manner