Fountain Valley, California
New York, New York
St. Paul, Minnesota
Haddonfield, New Jersey
San Francisco, California
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Internal Number: MEM005509
1. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team setting.
2. Ability to maintain effective and professional relationships with patients and other members of the care team.
3. Working knowledge of differential diagnosis of common mental health and/or substance abuse disorders, when appropriate.
4. Ability to screen for common mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
5. Effectively engage patients in a therapeutic relationship, when appropriate and thru assessment and treatment planning for common mental health and/or substance use disorders.
6. Utilize evidence-based psychosocial treatments and brief behavioral interventions for common mental health disorders, when appropriate (e.g., motivational interviewing, problem-solving treatment, behavioral activation and/or counseling techniques).
7. Basic knowledge of psychopharmacology for common mental health disorders that is within the appropriate scope of practice.
8. Contributes effectively to the overall function and organization of the Medical Foundation provider clinics and centralized Medical Management services.
9. Monitor and implement all regulatory changes impacting care.
10. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and directives.
11. Interact in a positive, professional and constructive manner