Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
1. Conducts psycho-social assessments and interventions with patients and families
2. Addresses psycho-social issues and concerns through the continuum of care
3. Navigates systems and advocates to assist patient in accessing appropriate resources and services
4. Makes mandated protective services reports based on their psycho-social assessment of patient and family.
5. Addresses barriers to a safe and timely discharge
6. Provide clinical and casework supervision to staff based on the needs of the department
7. Ability to be at work and be on time. It is required to be on the campus of the medical center during scheduled core business hours to accommodate issues which may arise out of a crisis and to support the medical team, peers and staff and their assignment to a specific area.
8. Ability to be at work and be on time
9. Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives
10. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner