Location: Hailey, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Hailey is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our Behavioral Health team.
The Mental Health Therapist will assess, diagnosis, and provide treatmentfor the patient and/or recommendations to those involved in treatment as appropriate.
- Provides initial diagnostic evaluation and makes deterimination for the need for treatment.
- Responsible for the planning and provision of mental health treatment services to patients in an individual, family, or group setting.
- Responsible for the onoing management and resassement of the treatment plan, which may include a readjustment of prescribed treatment or goals, and transisition or termination planning.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinates with and supports medication management while monitoring treatment adherence, including communicating with the prescribing provider any side effects and potential complications.
- Provides community resource information and referrals.
- Eligible to participate in Third Party billing.
- Completes documentation in accordance with current policy and requirement for care delivery setting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or related field.
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification and hold a License in the State of Practice in one of the following: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- NHSC Loan Repayment Eligible
- Salaried position
- CE opportunities
- Community Outreach
For more information please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com
About The Wood River Valley
Picturesque Wood River Valley is located in south-central Idaho, just over an hour north of Twin Falls. Experience the splendor of the Sawtooth National forest with crystal clear lakes and jagged peaks, and 250 days of sunshine amongst beautiful mountains and cascading rivers. The North end of the Wood River Valley is home to the world-class Sun Valley Resort. The region is truly nature's playground at its finest, offering many diverse all-season recreational activities such as golfing, biking, hiking, rafting and skiing.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.