Location: Boise, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Social Worker to join our team.
Variable Hours and Schedules, full and part time options for Boise, Nampa and Meridian
- Completes psychosocial assessments and plans of care for identified patient populations.
- Identify and provide interventions and goals as indicated by the plan of care.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Provides consultation to physicians, healthcare professionals, or community partners in understanding psychiatric, behavioral, social, emotional, and cultural factors related to plan of care for the patient.
- Consults with staff regarding clinical situations; assists inter-disciplinary team in dealing with complex, high-risk or difficult psychosocial situations.
- Serves as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and is a liaison with community resources.
- Provides community resource information and referrals.
- May provide individual, group, or family therapy.
- May provide supervision, leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to other clinical staff including co-signature of documentation. May provide counter signature of other's clinical practice.
- If state certified, may provide clinical oversight to staff towards advanced licensure.
- May participate in Third Party billing.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Masters degree in social work.
- Experience: 0 years's experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Licensed Master Social Worker in state of Idaho (LMSW)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie at email@example.com
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.