Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our team.
- In House CEU Opportunity
- Education days
- Education Fund Available
- Full Benefits and hospital contributions
- Provides initial diagnostic evaluation and makes deterimination for the need for treatment.
- Responsible for the planning and provision of mental health treatment services to patients in an individual, family, or group setting.
- Responsible for the onoing management and resassement of the treatment plan, which may include a readjustment of prescribed treatment or goals, and transisition or termination planning.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinates with and supports medication management while monitoring treatment adherence, including communicating with the prescribing provider any side effects and potential complications.
- Provides community resource information and referrals.
- Eligible to participate in Third Party billing.
- Completes documentation in accordance with current policy and requirement for care delivery setting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or related field.
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification and hold a License in the State of Practice in one of the following: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT) Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.