Location: Boise, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a CARES Program Clinician to join our CARES team.
The CARES Program Clinician is responsible for psychosocial assessment and forensic interviews of children referred to the program when there is an allegation of child maltreatment, family violence and/or witness of a crime.
- Conducts recorded interviews with children according to standards of forensic interviewing best practice.
- Identifies and documents patient and family psychosocial, emotional and cultural needs, and safety planning.
- Coordinates with interagency team members and community multi-disciplinary team members for appropriate services and referrals for identified needs.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and families about abuse and trauma responses.
- Appropriately determines priorities for intervention with special consideration given to complex and/or high-risk issues.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Provide court testimony as requested per subpoena.
- May provide community training and prevention education.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field.
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: Must hold one of the following licensures in the State of Practice: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Clinical Practice Counselor (LCPC), Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.